Creativity Brought To Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creativity Brought To Life

Here you can make up your own stories, have one-on-one Role-plays, Have Group Role-plays, and do whatever you want! If you're an aspiring young writer looking for a place to get new ideas for your own stories this is the place for you! Here, when y

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar the Last Airbender Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Avatar the Last Airbender Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Avatar the Last Airbender Roleplay   Avatar the Last Airbender Roleplay EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Introduction:

RULES!:
1. No godmodding at all
2. No powerplaying, and do not attempt to RP another person's character even as a joke.
3. No killing without permission. Ask permission before killing, and no godmodding the killing.
4. Keep any and all romance at a PG level.
5. You can have as many characters as you can roleplay.
6. Please only post pictures relevant to the roleplay!
7. I will Roleplay the avatar for the first generation, but if this goes on long enough, I will have a trivia contest to determine who knows the TV show well enough to roleplay the avatar for the second generation.
8. Have fun!!

I'd like to know if you guys want this roleplay to take place before, after, or during Avatar the Last Airbender, and have the possibility to roleplay Katara, Sokka, and Toph, but have a twist on it, where Aang never existed, or he died earlier than in the actual series?
Back to top Go down

Avatar the Last Airbender Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creativity Brought To Life :: Group Roleplays :: Based Role-plays-
Jump to: